|record 1 of 1|
This object is a member of the following portfolios (click any portfolio name to view all objects in that portfolio):
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Paris 1900: "The American School" at the Universal Exposition, Montclair Art Museum, 1/1/1999 - 12/31/2001
- John Singer Sargent Portraits in Praise of Women, Fenimore Art Museum, 5/29/2010 - 12/31/2010
- Worlds to Discover: 125 Years of Collections at Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr College, 9/24/2010 - 5/28/2011
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Barbara Grubb and Eric Pumroy. John Singer Sargent, M. Carey Thomas, and the Sargent Portrait. Bryn Mawr College. Bryn Mawr, Pa. , 2001.
- Holly Pyne Connor. Off the Pedestal: New Women in the Art of Homer, Chase, and Sargent. Newark Museum and Rutgers University. Newark, N.J , 2006. Page Number: 46, 48, 49. Figure Number: 79
- Richard Ormond. John Singer Sargent: Paintings-drawings-watercolors. Harper & Row. New York and Evanston, IL , 1970. Page Number: 52.
- Richard Ormond and E. Kilmurray. John Singer Sargent Catalogue Raisonne, Volume II. , 1998.
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts 69th Annual Exhibition Catalog. , 1900. Figure Number: 32
- Marianne Hansen and Emily Croll. Worlds to Discover. Bryn Mawr College. Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania , 2010. Page Number: 37.
- Patricia Hills and Helen Lefkowitz Horowitz. John Singer Sargent Portraits in Praise of Women. Fenimore Art Museum. Cooperstown, New York , 2010. Page Number: 50-51. Figure Number: 31
This object has the following comparanda: