Skip to Content
Showing 1 of 1
(1712 - 1793)
Oil on board
21 3/4 in. x 20 3/4 in. (55.25 cm x 52.71 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Deanery.207 (Deanery Number)
Fine and Visual Arts; Paintings; Oil Paintings
M. Carey Thomas Collection, Deanery Collection
Bryn Mawr College, Taylor Hall, Room 308D
Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
This object has the following keywords:
- Watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters.
- Artificial navigable waterways.
- Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- Long, narrow, flat-bottomed, bilaterally asymmetrical boats having a tall ornamental stem, propelled by a single sculling oar and used as water taxis along the canals of Venice.
- Creative works in the medium of oil paint.
The following Bibliography exist for this object:
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Doge's Palace-Venice".
View current selection of records as: