|Showing 1 of 1||
(active ) Primary
9 1/16 in. x 1 3/4 in. (23 cm x 4.5 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Native American - Typically reserved to refer narrowly to the cultures of the native peoples of the United States and Canada, excluding the Eskimos and Aleuts. For the indigenous peoples of Canada use the term "First Nations." For the broader concept of the cultures of any native peoples of Central America, South America, North America, or the West Indies who are considered to belong to the Mongoloid division of the human species, use "Amerindian (culture)."
- North American - Refers to the cultures of the continent of North America, which is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, the Arctic Circle, and Central America. In classifications schemes based on physical geography, Central America, and North America are parts of the same continent.
- Northwest Coast Native American styles - Styles belonging to Northwest Coast Native American cultures.
- paddles - Relatively short, slender shafts,usually having with a handle at one end and a flat round-tipped blade at the other, used by people pushing the device through water in a vertical manner in order to propel small boats; may be double-ended; for longer but similar devices with flat-tipped blades, use "oars."
- woodcarving - The art of fashioning or ornamenting objects of wood by cutting with a sharp implement.
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Paddle Model".View current selection of records as: