|Showing 1 of 1||
12 1/16 in. x 5 11/16 in. x 14 3/16 in. (Circ.) (30.6 cm x 14.5 cm x 36.1 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- gourds - The hard-shelled fruits of any of various plants of the Cucurbitaceae family.
- Native American - Typically reserved to refer narrowly to the cultures of the native peoples of the United States and Canada, excluding the Eskimos and Aleuts. For the indigenous peoples of Canada use the term "First Nations." For the broader concept of the cultures of any native peoples of Central America, South America, North America, or the West Indies who are considered to belong to the Mongoloid division of the human species, use "Amerindian (culture)."
- North American - Refers to the cultures of the continent of North America, which is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, the Arctic Circle, and Central America. In classifications schemes based on physical geography, Central America, and North America are parts of the same continent.
- rattles - Shaken idiophones made in a variety of forms worldwide, in which one or more objects strike against each other or against the inside or outside of another object.
- Southwestern Native American - Styles and cultures Southwestern Native America.
- wood - The principal tissue of trees and other plants that provides both strength and a means of conducting nutrients. Wood is one of the most versatile materials known.
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Rattle".View current selection of records as: