DIETA, o sia Luogo, che da ingresso a due diversi grandiosi Cubiola, e ad altre
|Showing 1 of 1||
Giovanni Battista Piranesi
Italian (1720 - 1778) Primary
DIETA, o sia Luogo, che da ingresso a due diversi grandiosi Cubiola, e ad altre1771
Etching on wove paper
17 5/16 in. x 22 13/16 in. (44 cm x 58 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1999.15.5
Geography: Europe, Italy
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Etchings
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- figures - Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- Italian - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Italy, or in general to cultures that have occupied the boot-shaped Italian peninsula in the Mediterranean Sea.
- ruins - The remains of buildings or groups of buildings that have been destroyed or are in a state of great disrepair or decay.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Plate Dimensions: 17 5/16 x 22 13/16 in. (44 x 58 cm)
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "DIETA, o sia Luogo, che da ingresso a due diversi grandiosi Cubiola, e ad altre".View current selection of records as: