Tour Notre Dame du Val, Provins
|Showing 1 of 1||
John Taylor Arms
American (1887 - 1953) Primary
Tour Notre Dame du Val, Provins1931
8 1/2 in. x 5 1/16 in. (21.59 cm x 12.86 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1962.390
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Engravings
Collection: Harrington-Bishop Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- engravings - Prints on paper incorporating impressions of a reverse design created on a printing plate, usually copper, into which the design has been incised (engraved) using burins or gravers. Historically, "engravings" has sometimes been incorrectly used to refer to all prints, regardless of the specific technique. For prints made from designs engraved on a flat wooden block, use "wood cuts"; for prints made from a plate that is etched rather than engraved, use "etchings."
- French - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of France, or in general to cultures that have occupied the area of the modern nation in western Europe.
- gateways - Passages through fences or walls separating two exterior spaces, or the structures or ornamental constructions enclosing such passages.
- towers - Parts of buildings with walls rising considerably above the rest, usually with vertical proportions, and to some extent architecturally distinct. For usually detached or isolated buildings or other structures high in proportion to their lateral dimensions, use "towers (single built works)."
- Plate Dimensions: 8 1/2 x 5 1/16 in. (21.59 x 12.859 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Tour Notre Dame du Val, Provins".View current selection of records as: