|Showing 1 of 1||
American (1948 - ) Primary
18 3/4 in. x 22 5/8 in. (47.63 cm x 57.47 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- bridges - Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers.
- rivers - Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- storms - Violent disturbances of the atmosphere attended by wind and usually also by rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
- Works by Women Artists: Selections from The Scott Collection Part Three Bryn Mawr College , Oct 26, 1994 – Nov 11, 1994
- Plate Dimensions: 18 3/4 x 22 5/8 in. (47.625 x 57.468 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "River Valley".View current selection of records as: