|Showing 1 of 1||
American (active Okayama, Japan, 1889 - 1953, New York City) Primary
Flower Piece20th century
Oil on canvas
26 in. x 19 1/2 in. (66.04 cm x 49.53 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1949.10
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Paintings; Oil Paintings
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- flower - Material comprising flowers, which are the reproductive portion of any plant in the division Magnoliophyta (Angiospermae).
- flowers - The reproductive portions of any plant in the division Angiospermae, flowering plants. As popularly used, the term "flower" especially applies when part or all of the reproductive structure is distinctive in color and form.
- oil paint - A paint made by grinding pigments with a drying oil such as linseed oil. After 1940 alkyd binders were often added to oil paint to provide faster drying times.
- still lifes
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Framed Dimensions: 26 x 19 1/2 in. (66.04 x 49.53 cm)
Related Bibliography ListThe following Related Bibliography exist for this object:
- Aline B. Louchheim, "Kuniyoshi: Look, My Past." Art News Vol. 47 (1948): 46-50.
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Flower Piece".View current selection of records as: