James E. Rhoads, M.D.
|Showing 1 of 1||
William Merritt Chase
American (1849 - 1916) Primary
James E. Rhoads, M.D.ca. 1890
55 x 48.25 x 3 in. (139.7 x 122.555 x 7.62 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- canvas - Closely woven textile made in various weights, usually of flax, hemp, jute, or cotton, used especially for sails, tarpaulins, awnings, upholstery, bags, and as a support for oil painting.
- oil paint - A paint made by grinding pigments with a drying oil such as linseed oil. After 1940 alkyd binders were often added to oil paint to provide faster drying times.
- oil paintings - Creative works in the medium of oil paint.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
- presidents - Appointed or elected heads of groups, states, or organizations. Included are elected officials serving as both chief of state and chief political executive in a republic having a presidential government. Also included are the heads of organizations such as banks, clubs, and corporations when used as the official job title for those positions.
- Framed Dimensions: 55 x 48.25 x 3 in. (139.7 x 122.555 x 7.62 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "James E. Rhoads, M.D.".View current selection of records as: