|Showing 1 of 1||
Bohemian (1606 - 1677) Primary
3 9/16 in. x 6 1/2 in. (9.05 cm x 16.51 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- boats - Watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters.
- cityscapes, townscapes, and village scenes
- engravings - Prints on paper incorporating impressions of a reverse design created on a printing plate, usually copper, into which the design has been incised (engraved) using burins or gravers. Historically, "engravings" has sometimes been incorrectly used to refer to all prints, regardless of the specific technique. For prints made from designs engraved on a flat wooden block, use "wood cuts"; for prints made from a plate that is etched rather than engraved, use "etchings."
- figures - Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- rivers - Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- Plate Dimensions: 3 9/16 x 6 1/2 in. (9.049 x 16.51 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Bonn".View current selection of records as: