- Physical or digital representations of a body of information designed with the capacity to communicate. In its broadest sense, "documents" include any item amenable to cataloging and indexing, that is, including nonprint media. For the activity of gathering and recording information, see "documentation (function)." For specfic types of documents, see concepts under "document genres."
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the Netherlands, or in general to cultures that have occupied the same area in northwestern Europe along the North Sea. It is often used to distinguish the culture of the northern historic Netherlands from "Flemish," which is the culture of the southern Netherlands or Flanders. It may also be used to refer in general to the culture of Germanic or Teutonic peoples; however, this meaning is seldom found in modern texts.
- Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Pictorial works produced by transferring images by means of a matrix such as a plate, block, or screen, using any of various printing processes. When emphasizing the individual printed image, use "impressions." Avoid the controversial expression "original prints," except in reference to discussions of the expression's use. If prints are neither "reproductive prints" nor "popular prints," use the simple term "prints." With regard to photographs, prefer "photographic prints"; for types of reproductions of technical drawings and documents, see terms found under "reprographic copies."
- Rooms whose purpose is the formal reception of guests, tradesmen, and other visitors.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 5 1/16 x 3 1/4 in. (12.859 x 8.255 cm)
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template:
<ref name=BMC>cite web |url=http://triarte.brynmawr.edu/objects-1/info/167162 |title=Three People Standing in a Formal Room, One Holding a Piece of Paper Raised |author=Bryn Mawr College Library Special Collections |accessdate=10/27/2021 |publisher=Bryn Mawr College</ref>
Showing 1 of 1
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Three People Standing in a Formal Room, One Holding a Piece of Paper Raised ".