Three People Standing in a Formal Room, One Holding a Piece of Paper Raised
|Showing 1 of 1||
Dutch (active 1712 - 1784) Primary
Three People Standing in a Formal Room, One Holding a Piece of Paper Raised18th century
1712 - 1784
5 1/16 in. x 3 1/4 in. (12.86 cm x 8.26 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- documents - Physical or digital representations of a body of information designed with the capacity to communicate. In its broadest sense, "documents" include any item amenable to cataloging and indexing, that is, including nonprint media. For the activity of gathering and recording information, see "documentation (function)." For specfic types of documents, see concepts under "document genres."
- Dutch - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the Netherlands, or in general to cultures that have occupied the same area in northwestern Europe along the North Sea. It is often used to distinguish the culture of the northern historic Netherlands from "Flemish," which is the culture of the southern Netherlands or Flanders. It may also be used to refer in general to the culture of Germanic or Teutonic peoples; however, this meaning is seldom found in modern texts.
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- prints - Pictorial works produced by transferring images by means of a matrix such as a plate, block, or screen, using any of various printing processes. When emphasizing the individual printed image, use "impressions." Avoid the controversial expression "original prints," except in reference to discussions of the expression's use. If prints are neither "reproductive prints" nor "popular prints," use the simple term "prints." With regard to photographs, prefer "photographic prints"; for types of reproductions of technical drawings and documents, see terms found under "reprographic copies."
- reception rooms - Rooms whose purpose is the formal reception of guests, tradesmen, and other visitors.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Plate Dimensions: 5 1/16 x 3 1/4 in. (12.859 x 8.255 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Three People Standing in a Formal Room, One Holding a Piece of Paper Raised ".View current selection of records as: