A Group of People Inside a Formal Ballroom
|Showing 1 of 1||
Dutch (active 1712 - 1784) Primary
A Group of People Inside a Formal Ballroom18th century
1712 - 1784
5 1/16 in. x 3 1/4 in. (12.86 cm x 8.26 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- dining chairs - Chairs designed for and used at a dining table, intended for use while eating meals.
- dining rooms - Rooms in private houses or public establishments in which dinner and other principal meals are taken and which are furnished for this purpose. For particularly large rooms or separate structures for dining, prefer "dining halls."
- dining tables - Tables designed for and used while eating meals in a dining room. Distinguished from kitchen tables, which are intended for less formal meals in a kitchen.
- Dutch - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the Netherlands, or in general to cultures that have occupied the same area in northwestern Europe along the North Sea. It is often used to distinguish the culture of the northern historic Netherlands from "Flemish," which is the culture of the southern Netherlands or Flanders. It may also be used to refer in general to the culture of Germanic or Teutonic peoples; however, this meaning is seldom found in modern texts.
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- prints - Pictorial works produced by transferring images by means of a matrix such as a plate, block, or screen, using any of various printing processes. When emphasizing the individual printed image, use "impressions." Avoid the controversial expression "original prints," except in reference to discussions of the expression's use. If prints are neither "reproductive prints" nor "popular prints," use the simple term "prints." With regard to photographs, prefer "photographic prints"; for types of reproductions of technical drawings and documents, see terms found under "reprographic copies."
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Plate Dimensions: 5 1/16 x 3 1/4 in. (12.859 x 8.255 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "A Group of People Inside a Formal Ballroom".View current selection of records as: