Caring for the Unwell
|Showing 1 of 1||
Dutch (active 1712 - 1784) Primary
Caring for the Unwell18th century
1712 - 1784
5 1/16 in. x 3 1/4 in. (12.86 cm x 8.26 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- bed curtains - Curtains on or around a bed, that can be opened or closed for privacy, control of light and drafts, or protection against dust.
- bedrooms - Rooms designed for or used to contain a bed or beds for sleeping.
- Dutch - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the Netherlands, or in general to cultures that have occupied the same area in northwestern Europe along the North Sea. It is often used to distinguish the culture of the northern historic Netherlands from "Flemish," which is the culture of the southern Netherlands or Flanders. It may also be used to refer in general to the culture of Germanic or Teutonic peoples; however, this meaning is seldom found in modern texts.
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- mirrors - Objects with a highly polished surface, designed to reflect images clearly. The surface is typically smooth, flat, or sometimes slightly curved, made of polished metal in ancient and medieval times, but later usually of glass with a reflective coating on one side.
- prints - Pictorial works produced by transferring images by means of a matrix such as a plate, block, or screen, using any of various printing processes. When emphasizing the individual printed image, use "impressions." Avoid the controversial expression "original prints," except in reference to discussions of the expression's use. If prints are neither "reproductive prints" nor "popular prints," use the simple term "prints." With regard to photographs, prefer "photographic prints"; for types of reproductions of technical drawings and documents, see terms found under "reprographic copies."
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Plate Dimensions: 5 1/16 x 3 1/4 in. (12.859 x 8.255 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Caring for the Unwell".View current selection of records as: