Two Women and a Carriage
15.157 x 10.039 in. (38.5 x 25.5 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1984.8
This object has the following keywords:
- carriages - Refers to horse-drawn wheeled vehicles designed primarily to convey people in some comfort.
- doorways - Denotes openings, which contain or could contain a door, that provide access into or out of building spaces.
- entrances - Refers to points or places of entering.
- servants - Generally, people who are privately employed to perform personal or household services.
- steps - Stair units that consist of one tread and one riser, or any similar element providing a horizontal surface on which to support the foot of a person descending or ascending.
- streetscapes - Use to designate the physical environment of the streets including such elements as structures, open spaces, and vegetation.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BTLFV".View current selection of records as: