American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
Bush BookplateBefore 1908
1/8 in. x 3 in. x 3 7/8 in. (0.32 cm x 7.62 cm x 9.84 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- fountains - Structures with apertures designed to allow water to spout or flow periodically or continuously, as for amenity or public access.
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- wood blocks - Blocks of wood on which designs, words, or other images are cut to print, usually as relief images, whether on paper, fabric, or other material.
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Prints of Whistler and Haden from the Bryn Mawr College Collections Bryn Mawr College , Mar 14, 1988 – Mar 30, 1988
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Prints of Whistler and Haden from the Bryn Mawr College Collections" and [Object]Display Artist is "Allen Lewis".View current selection of records as: