- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- People who produce work in the visual arts. For those in the performing arts, see "performing artists."
- Refers to land that verges on a lake. In extended use the term is used to describe administrative regions or landmasses on or in the vicinity of a lake, or recreational areas that include lake access.
- Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
Click an image to view a larger version
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
Temperamental! Prints in the Collection of Bryn Mawr College
Bryn Mawr College
, 3/20/2019 - 6/2/2019
Prints of Whistler and Haden from the Bryn Mawr College Collections
Bryn Mawr College
, 3/14/1988 - 3/30/1988
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template:
<ref name=BMC>cite web |url=http://triarte.brynmawr.edu/objects-1/info/167192 |title=Etching Plate for Still Life with Tree and Horse |author=Bryn Mawr College Library Special Collections |accessdate=10/26/2021 |publisher=Bryn Mawr College</ref>
Showing 1 of 1
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Etching Plate for Still Life with Tree and Horse".