American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
Shepherd and LambEarly 20th century
2 3/8 in. x 3 in. (6.03 cm x 7.62 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Animalia - Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- drypoints - Prints made using the drypoint process, whereby a sharp needle scratches the plate creating a burr.
- lambs - The young of sheep.
- shepherds - Persons who guard, tend and herd flocks of sheep grazing at large.
- Image Dimensions: 2 3/8 x 3 in. (6.033 x 7.62 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCXQR".View current selection of records as: