American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
MinstrelsEarly 20th century
4 3/4 in. x 3 3/8 in. (12.07 cm x 8.57 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1983.1.214.b
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints
Collection: Allen Lewis Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- greeting cards - Cards often imprinted with messages and suitable illustrations, sent or given on special occasions or holidays.
- musicians - Those skilled or specializing in the art or practice of music, such as composers, conductors, and performers.
- woodcuts - Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 4 3/4 x 3 3/8 in. (12.065 x 8.573 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BDJHS" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "American".View current selection of records as: