American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
June 1923ca. 1923
9 1/4 in. x 4 in. (23.5 cm x 10.16 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Registers of days or other contrivances for reckoning days, months, years, etc., such as a table showing the division of a given year into its months, weeks, days, years, or other divisions of time. A calendar may include important astronomical data, ecclesiastical or other festivals, and other events belonging to specific days. For calendric systems of dates, see children under "
- crowns - Ornamental fillets, wreaths, or similar encircling ornaments for the head worn to signify rank, for personal adornment, or as a mark of honor or achievement; also, coronal wreaths of leaves or flowers.
- girls - Refers to female human beings from birth through adolescence.
- prints - Pictorial works produced by transferring images by means of a matrix such as a plate, block, or screen, using any of various printing processes. When emphasizing the individual printed image, use "impressions." Avoid the controversial expression "original prints," except in reference to discussions of the expression's use. If prints are neither "reproductive prints" nor "popular prints," use the simple term "prints." With regard to photographs, prefer "photographic prints"; for types of reproductions of technical drawings and documents, see terms found under "reprographic copies."
- Sheet Dimensions: 9 1/4 x 4 in. (23.495 x 10.16 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BVFKM".View current selection of records as: