|Showing 1 of 1||
1644 - 1911
19.25 x 19.25 in. (48.895 x 48.895 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1949.8
Geography: Asia, China
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Paintings
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- Chinese - The cultures, styles, and periods characteristic of China. To specifically refer to the cultures of ancient Chine, use "Ancient Chinese."
- flower - Material comprising flowers, which are the reproductive portion of any plant in the division Magnoliophyta (Angiospermae).
- flowers - The reproductive portions of any plant in the division Angiospermae, flowering plants. As popularly used, the term "flower" especially applies when part or all of the reproductive structure is distinctive in color and form.
- inscriptions - Words, texts, lettering, or symbols marked on a work, including texts, legends, documentation notes, or commemoration. For standardized symbols or notations on objects that convey official information, use "marks (symbols)."
- painting techniques - Methods of paint application employed to create a specific effect.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Framed Dimensions: 19.25 x 19.25 in. (48.895 x 48.895 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Flowers".View current selection of records as: