- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Creative works, usually two-dimensional, depicting an outdoor scene dominated by the land, hills, fields, sky, trees, fields, rivers or other bodies of water, and other natural elements. Landscapes may include a near point of view in the foreground, but also usually depict a view into the distance. Landscapes may contain architecture or figures, but the primary focus remains the land. When an ocean, sea, or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For actual areas of land rather than depictions, use "landscapes (environments)."
- Extensive areas of land having few inequalities of surface, being usually fairly flat and at low elevation.
- Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 11 7/8 x 14 1/4 in. (30.163 x 36.195 cm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template:
<ref name=BMC>cite web |url=http://triarte.brynmawr.edu/objects-1/info/167780 |title=Presentation Copy from Chicago Society Etchers 1918 |author=Bryn Mawr College Library Special Collections |accessdate=11/27/2021 |publisher=Bryn Mawr College</ref>
Showing 1 of 1
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Presentation Copy from Chicago Society Etchers 1918".