William James Glackens
American (1870 - 1938) Primary
Surprised LoversLate 19th century to mid-20th century
4 1/2 in. x 5 7/8 in. (11.43 cm x 14.92 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- lovers - People who are in love or who have sexual intercourse.
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Plate Dimensions: 4 1/2 x 5 7/8 in. (11.43 x 14.923 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ" and [Object]Display Artist is "William James Glackens".View current selection of records as: