Girl with Cat
|Showing 1 of 1||
French (1841 - 1895) Primary
Girl with Catca. 1890
5 7/8 in. x 4 5/8 in. (14.92 cm x 11.75 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1984.75
Geography: Europe, France
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- Animalia - Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- drypoints - Prints made using the drypoint process, whereby a sharp needle scratches the plate creating a burr.
- French - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of France, or in general to cultures that have occupied the area of the modern nation in western Europe.
- girls - Refers to female human beings from birth through adolescence.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- A Picture of Mary Cassatt: Prints from the Bryn Mawr College Collection , Mar 17, 2000 – Mar 20, 2000
- Plate Dimensions: 5 7/8 x 4 5/8 in. (14.923 x 11.748 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Girl with Cat".View current selection of records as: