Birket Foster (akaMyles Birket Foster)
British (active 1825 - 1899) After
Coast Scene, CullercoatsMid-late 19th century
14 3/8 in. x 17 1/4 in. (36.51 cm x 43.82 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: JNE.1382
Geography: Europe, Great Britain
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Lithographs
Collection: John N. Estabrook Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- children - People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- girls - Refers to female human beings from birth through adolescence.
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- mothers - Women who have children, either biologically or by adoption.
- seascapes and water scenes
- Framed Dimensions: 14 3/8 x 17 1/4 in. (36.513 x 43.815 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCWXM".View current selection of records as: