Mrs. George Hay Drummond, and Children
|Showing 1 of 1||
British (London, 1760 - 1761 - 1814, Pimlico, SC) Primary
British (London, ca. 1750 - 1808, London) Painter
British (1719 - 1804) Publisher
British (1752 - 1817) Publisher
Mrs. George Hay Drummond, and Children1789
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: JNE.1065
Geography: Europe, Great Britain
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Aquatints
Collection: John N. Estabrook Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- aquatints - Prints produced from designs created by the aquatint process, by which a printing plate is covered with a coating and etched with acid so as to create a range of tonal values, often combined with line work. The resulting print resembling a watercolor.
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- children - People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- families - Groups of individuals related by blood, marriage, adoption, or cohabitation.
- mothers - Women who have children, either biologically or by adoption.
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Mrs. George Hay Drummond, and Children".View current selection of records as: