Temple & Harleford
|Showing 1 of 1||
British (1747 - 1821) Primary
Joseph Constantine Stadler
German (active 1780 - 1812) Engraver
British (1719 - 1804) Publisher
Temple & Harleford1793
7 1/2 in. x 11 3/4 in. (19.05 cm x 29.85 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- country houses - Houses in the country as opposed to an urban area, especially houses that are large, have substantial property, and are used seasonally. For the entire residential estate, including the house, outbuildings, and properties, use "estates (residential complexes)."
- figures - Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- rivers - Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- Image Dimensions: 7 1/2 x 11 3/4 in. (19.05 x 29.845 cm)
The following Bibliography exist for this object:
- William Combe, History of the River Thames Printed by W. Bulmer and Co. for John and Josiah Boydell. London, England, 1794-1796
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Temple & Harleford".View current selection of records as: