|Showing 1 of 1||
This object does not have an image.
2 1/2 x 4 7/8 x 3/16 in. (6.4 x 12.4 x 0.5 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- bowls - Rounded, cuplike, hollow parts of objects, such as the body of a stemmed vessel or the part of a pipe in which tobacco is burned.
- bowls - Rounded vessels that are generally wider than they are high, usually hemispherical or nearly so. A bowl may have a spreading base or foot ring and sometimes two handles or a cover. Distinguished from a cup, which is rather deep than wide.
- Peruvian - Of or belonging to the nation of Peru or its people.
- vessels - Containers designed to serve as receptacles for a liquid or other substance, usually those of circular section and made of some durable material; especially containers of this nature in domestic use, employed in connection with the preparation or serving of food or drink, and usually of a size suitable for carrying by hand.
- inside rim Dimensions: 2 1/2 x 4 7/8 x 3/16 in. (6.35 x 12.383 x 0.476 cm)
Owner Name: Ella Poe Burling, Class of 1929
Place: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, USA
Acquisition Method: Purchased in Cuzco, Peru in 1968
Disposal Method: Donated to Bryn Mawr College in 1993
Ownership Start Date: 1968
Ownership End Date: 1993
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Bowl".View current selection of records as: