19. Kelmscott Manor: In the Attics (No. 1)
|Showing 1 of 1||
Frederick Henry Evans
British (1853 - 1943) Primary
19. Kelmscott Manor: In the Attics (No. 1)1897
6 5/16 in. x 8 1/16 in. (16 cm x 20.5 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.15.20
Geography: Europe, England, Oxfordshire, Kelmscott
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs
Collection: Collection of Harold Peirce
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Worlds to Discover: 125 Years of Collections at Bryn Mawr College Bryn Mawr College , Sep 24, 2010 – May 28, 2011
- Photographs by Frederick H. Evans: William Morris's Kelmscott Manor from Bryn Mawr College's Collections Bryn Mawr College , Dec 4, 2002 – Dec 20, 2002
- Selected Works of Art, Archaeology, Ethnography and Decorative Arts from the College's Collections Bryn Mawr College , Feb 20, 2002 – Feb 24, 2002
Bibliography ListThe following Bibliography exist for this object:
and Emily Croll.
Worlds to Discover.
Bryn Mawr College.
Bryn Mawr, PA, 2010
Page Number: 40
- Alicia Bessette, "Bryn Mawr College Alumnae Bulletin," (November 2010): 19.
Your current search criteria is: Object is "19. Kelmscott Manor: In the Attics (No. 1)".View current selection of records as: