Vestigii del circo di Caracalla vicino alla via Appia et chiesa di S. Bastiano
|Showing 1 of 1||
Marcus Christoph Sadeler
Flemish (1614 - after 1650) Primary
Vestigii del circo di Caracalla vicino alla via Appia et chiesa di S. Bastianoca. 1630 - after 1650
5.625 x 10 3/4 in. (14.288 x 27.3 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- defensive walls - Use broadly for all sorts of walls constructed to resist attack.
- engravings - Prints on paper incorporating impressions of a reverse design created on a printing plate, usually copper, into which the design has been incised (engraved) using burins or gravers. Historically, "engravings" has sometimes been incorrectly used to refer to all prints, regardless of the specific technique. For prints made from designs engraved on a flat wooden block, use "wood cuts"; for prints made from a plate that is etched rather than engraved, use "etchings."
- figures - Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- Flemish - Refers to the culture of the southern Netherlands, roughly corresponding to modern Belgium, Luxembourg, and part of France, particularly during the historical period when Flanders was an independent principality.
- Plate Dimensions: 5.625 x 10 3/4 in. (14.288 x 27.3 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Vestigii del circo di Caracalla vicino alla via Appia et chiesa di S. Bastiano".View current selection of records as: