Houses Like Swallows' Nests on the Wall
|Showing 1 of 1||
Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Houses Like Swallows' Nests on the Wall1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
5 1/8 in. x 8 7/8 in. (13.02 cm x 22.61 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.9
Geography: Europe, Spain, Cuenca
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
This object has the following keywords:
American*, bridges*, cityscapes, townscapes, and village scenes, gelatin silver prints*, landscapes, Spanish*
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- bridges - Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers.
- cityscapes, townscapes, and village scenes
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Image Dimensions: 5 1/8 x 8 7/8 in. (13.018 x 22.606 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Houses Like Swallows' Nests on the Wall".View current selection of records as: