|Showing 1 of 1||
Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Flying Buttresses1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
8 7/8 in. x 5 in. (22.61 cm x 12.7 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.14
Geography: Europe, Spain, Avila
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- flying buttresses - Exterior arched supports transmitting the thrust of a vault or roof from the upper part of a wall outward to a pier or buttress.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Image Dimensions: 8 7/8 x 5 in. (22.606 x 12.7 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Flying Buttresses".View current selection of records as: