In Ample Loveliness
|Showing 1 of 1||
Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
In Ample Loveliness1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
8 1/4 in. x 5 5/8 in. (20.96 cm x 14.22 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.18
Geography: Europe, Spain, Burgos
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- interior - Existing or situated within the limiting surface or boundary of something. An example is the portion of a building within the walls and under the roof, as opposed to those parts in contact with the outdoors.
- ribbed vaults - Vaults that include ribs either as supporting or decorative elements.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Image Dimensions: 8 1/4 x 5 5/8 in. (20.955 x 14.224 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "In Ample Loveliness".View current selection of records as: