Santillana del Mar
|Showing 1 of 1||
Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Santillana del Mar1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
5 5/8 in. x 8 5/8 in. (14.29 cm x 21.91 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.31
Geography: Europe, Spain, Cantabria, Santillana del Mar (S. Juliana)
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- churches - Buildings for public Christian worship that are distinguished historically from chapels and oratories, which are buildings that are in some respect private, or not public in the widest sense. Church architecture generally somewhat follows standard models, which vary depending upon the date, location, and characteristics of the congregation.
- façades - Exterior surfaces or faces of a building that are substantially in one plane, particularly those perceived to be the principal or most architecturally ambitious ones, designed with special regard to their conspicuousness or association with an entrance and looks onto a street or open space. For the external areas of buildings, potentially including the facade and other features, but not necessarily restricted to surface features, use "fronts (architectural)." For the vertical arrangements of exterior or interior features, use "elevations (building divisions)."
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- plazas - Small public squares in towns or landscaped pedestrian spaces adjacent to office buildings or parking areas.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Image Dimensions: 5 5/8 x 8 5/8 in. (14.288 x 21.908 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Santillana del Mar".View current selection of records as: