Trees by the Clamores
|Showing 1 of 1||
Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Trees by the Clamores1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
6 3/4 in. x 11 1/4 in. (17.15 cm x 28.58 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.51
Geography: Europe, Spain, Segovia
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- castles - Buildings or groups of buildings intended primarily to serve as a fortified residence of a prince or nobleman.
- forests - Historically, refers to wilderness areas outside the scope of common law but within the legislation of kings and reserved for royal activities; more recently, used to designate extensive wooded areas, whether maintained for the production of timber or unmanaged and preserving a wilderness of dense growth and wild animal habitats. For forests in the context of a plant community rather than as a cultural landscape, use "forests (plant communities)."
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Image Dimensions: 6 3/4 x 11 1/4 in. (17.145 x 28.575 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Trees by the Clamores".View current selection of records as: