|Showing 1 of 1||
Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Cuenca1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
8 7/8 in. x 5 1/8 in. (22.54 cm x 13.02 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.57
Geography: Europe, Spain, Cuenca
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- cliffs - High, steep ledges of rock.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- houses - Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. May also refer to a building for human occupation, for some purpose other than that of an ordinary dwelling; with this usage, "house" is generally prefaced (e.g., "cowhouse," "almshouse").
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Image Dimensions: 8 7/8 x 5 1/8 in. (22.543 x 13.018 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Cuenca".View current selection of records as: