Skip to Content
Showing 1 of 1
Edith H. Lowber
(1878 - 1934)
1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
8 7/8 in. x 5 1/8 in. (22.54 cm x 13.02 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Europe, Spain, Cuenca
Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
M. Carey Thomas Collection
Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
*Show Keyword Descriptions
This object has the following keywords:
- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- High, steep ledges of rock.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. May also refer to a building for human occupation, for some purpose other than that of an ordinary dwelling; with this usage, "house" is generally prefaced (e.g., "cowhouse," "almshouse").
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Click an image to view a larger version
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Cuenca".
View current selection of records as:
TriArte facilitates access to the art and artifact collections of the Tri-College Consortium (Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore Colleges) by providing digitally searchable records for more than 39,000 objects. The information on these pages is not definitive or comprehensive. We are regularly adding artworks and updating research online. We welcome your comments.