- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Ceilings with deepened decorated panels between intersecting beams of a ceiling.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Existing or situated within the limiting surface or boundary of something. An example is the portion of a building within the walls and under the roof, as opposed to those parts in contact with the outdoors.
- Built complexes for religious retirement or seclusion from the world for monks, who are people living a celibate life according to the rule of a particular religious order and adhering to vows, especially of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
- Elevated stands enclosed by a guardrail and a platform on which to rest a book, intended for clergy to preach to the congregation; usually situated within a church and may be fixed or movable (movable pulpit). It often has a staircase, a backboard, and a sounding-board.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: