- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Semicircular or polygonal extensions off of a larger space; common in Roman basilicas and Christian churches.
- Connected with or situated at the outside or outer part of something. An example is the parts of buildings in contact with the outdoors, as opposed to the parts within the walls and under the roof.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: