- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Creative works, usually two-dimensional, depicting an outdoor scene dominated by the land, hills, fields, sky, trees, fields, rivers or other bodies of water, and other natural elements. Landscapes may include a near point of view in the foreground, but also usually depict a view into the distance. Landscapes may contain architecture or figures, but the primary focus remains the land. When an ocean, sea, or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For actual areas of land rather than depictions, use "landscapes (environments)."
- Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Genre that depicts or evokes idyllic life in the country; in works of pictorial art, often scenes of shepherds and shepherdesses in idealized arcadian landscapes.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 5 3/4 x 8 7/8 in. (146.05 x 225.425 mm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: