- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Structural elements, typically curved, spanning openings and transmitting vertical loads to either side of the opening; also, structural elements or freestanding structures that resemble arches or act structurally like arches.
- Area of ground or open space; usually, but not always, where flowers, shrubs, trees, vegetables, or fruits are grown and cultivated.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Refers to female human beings from birth through adolescence.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Designates passive reflective or dynamic elements in the cultural landscape that incorporate water as the primary design feature; for naturally occurring areas of water use the descriptors under "bodies of water."
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: