- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Large, permanent, heavily fortified, defensive military positions, sometimes including a town. Larger and stronger than "forts."
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Creative works that depict settlements that may be considered towns or villages. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered cities, use "cityscapes." For images that seem more documentary than creative, prefer "views." To designate the actual built forms of towns or cities as perceived visually and aesthetically, use "townscapes (built environment)."
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 7 1/8 x 11 3/4 in. (180.975 x 298.45 mm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: