Skip to Content
View of Doorway
Showing 1 of 1
Edith H. Lowber
(1878 - 1934)
View of Doorway
1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
4 5/8 in. x 6 3/8 in. (11.75 cm x 16.19 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
M. Carey Thomas Collection
Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
*Show Keyword Descriptions
This object has the following keywords:
- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Structures, generally enclosed, that are used or intended to be used for sheltering an activity or occupancy.
- Barriers that swing, slide, tilt, or fold to close a doorway, usually of solid and finished construction and usually leading to or separating interior spaces. Use also for similar features that close a container or a piece of case furniture. For barriers of less solid or finished construction, and usually separating two exterior spaces, use "gates."
- Refers to points or places of entering.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Openings in the wall of a building, serving to admit light, usually to permit vision, and often to admit air.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 4 5/8 x 6 3/8 in. (117.475 x 161.925 mm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "View of Doorway".
View current selection of records as:
TriArte facilitates access to the art and artifact collections of the Tri-College Consortium (Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore Colleges) by providing digitally searchable records for more than 39,000 objects. The information on these pages is not definitive or comprehensive. We are regularly adding artworks and updating research online. We welcome your comments.