- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Buildings for public Christian worship that are distinguished historically from chapels and oratories, which are buildings that are in some respect private, or not public in the widest sense. Church architecture generally somewhat follows standard models, which vary depending upon the date, location, and characteristics of the congregation.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Use to describe something situated at or near a surface of something that is not a front, back, top, or bottom. To refer to those surfaces that are not fronts, backs, tops, or bottoms, use "sides" from the Components hierarchy.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Dimensions: 4 7/8 x 8 3/8 in. (123.825 x 212.725 mm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: