Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Empty Landscape1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
6 in. x 9 5/8 in. (15.24 cm x 24.45 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.132
Geography: Europe, Spain
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- hills - Elevation of earth's surface, smaller than a mountain.
- landscapes - Creative works, usually two-dimensional, depicting an outdoor scene dominated by the land, hills, fields, sky, trees, fields, rivers or other bodies of water, and other natural elements. Landscapes may include a near point of view in the foreground, but also usually depict a view into the distance. Landscapes may contain architecture or figures, but the primary focus remains the land. When an ocean, sea, or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For actual areas of land rather than depictions, use "landscapes (environments)."
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 6 x 9 5/8 in. (15.24 x 24.448 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIQWX".View current selection of records as: