- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Structures built on sloping sites, as on the sides of hills or mountains. For architecture built of earth or primarily into the earth, prefer "earthen architecture." For architecture created from caves, prefer "cave architecture."
- Members of the species Homo sapiens and their close extinct relatives, as distinguished from other animals, spirits, or other entities.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Creative works that depict settlements that may be considered towns or villages. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered cities, use "cityscapes." For images that seem more documentary than creative, prefer "views." To designate the actual built forms of towns or cities as perceived visually and aesthetically, use "townscapes (built environment)."
Dimensions: 10 x 5 7/8 in. (254 x 149.225 mm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: