Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Fountain and Woman with Pail1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
8 3/8 in. x 5 1/2 in. (21.27 cm x 13.97 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.142
Geography: Europe, Spain
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- arcades - Series of arches on the same plane and carried on piers, columns, or pilasters; either free-standing or attached to a wall (a "blind arcade"). The term is also used to denote a covered avenue with shops on one or both sides, which originally was set within an architectural arcade. Series of arches on the same plane and carried on piers, columns, or pilasters; either free-standing or attached to a wall (a "blind arcade"). The term is also used to denote a covered avenue with shops on one or both sides, which originally was set within an architectural arcade.
- courtyards - Uncovered areas, surrounded or partially surrounded by the walls of a building. A clear space enclosed by walls or surrounded by buildings.
- fountains - Structures with apertures designed to allow water to spout or flow periodically or continuously, as for amenity or public access.
- galleries - Substantial interior spaces at the level of an upper story that overlook the level below and usually extend the full length or width of a room. For railed platforms projecting from the exterior walls of buildings or small, similar interior features, use "balconies." For floor levels in a church above the aisles and open to the nave, use "tribunes (stories)" or "triforiums."
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 8 3/8 x 5 1/2 in. (21.273 x 13.97 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BLAQT" and [Object]Country of Creation is "Spain".View current selection of records as: