- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Structural elements, typically curved, spanning openings and transmitting vertical loads to either side of the opening; also, structural elements or freestanding structures that resemble arches or act structurally like arches.
- Uncovered areas, surrounded or partially surrounded by the walls of a building.
- Structures with apertures designed to allow water to spout or flow periodically or continuously, as for amenity or public access.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Dimensions: 11 1/2 x 6 5/8 in. (292.1 x 168.275 mm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: