- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- Members of a genus of even-toed ungulates containing two living species and several extinct species. Living members have a humped back, short tail, long slim legs, and long neck that dips downward and rises to a small narrow head, an upper lip that is split into two sections that move independently. The Arabian camel species has a single hump, and the Bactrian camel species has two humps.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: