Bataille des Amalecites
|Showing 1 of 1||
Stefano Della Bella
Italian (1610 - 1664) Primary
Bataille des AmalecitesMid-17th century
4 15/16 in. x 10 13/16 in. (12.5 cm x 27.5 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- battles - Individual instances of armed conflict between two or more groups.
- cavalries - Groups of armed fighting men who fight or maneuver on horseback.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- Italian - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Italy, or in general to cultures that have occupied the boot-shaped Italian peninsula in the Mediterranean Sea.
- religion and mythology
- Plate Dimensions: 4 15/16 x 10 13/16 in. (12.5 x 27.5 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Bataille des Amalecites".View current selection of records as: