The Side of the Hill
|Showing 1 of 1||
A. Crawford G. Allison
American (1880 - 1934) Primary
The Side of the Hill1925-1935
Gelatin silver bromide print
9 1/4 in. x 11 in. (23.5 cm x 27.94 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2010.19.28
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints; Gelatin Silver Bromide Prints
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- hills - Elevation of earth's surface, smaller than a mountain.
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 9 1/4 x 11 in. (23.495 x 27.94 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "The Side of the Hill".View current selection of records as: